Product: Transaction Manager
To change a port:
- Go To: C:\Program Files (x86)\True Commerce\TmoIntegrationService
- Locate and select: TcIntegrationServiceUserPortManager.exe
- Right click, and choose Run as Administrator
- Change the Assigned port. If you have a terminal server environment or are using a single machine with the capability of having multiple usernames logged in, you'll select a port ranging from 49152 to 65535.
- Click Tools, select Unregister Ports, and select All. Follow the prompts to allow.
6. Finally, click File and click Save.
Go ahead and restart the Integration Service. When you open the Integration Service, it will show you having 65000/65001.
Finally, go ahead and update the port settings within Foundry. This article will show you where to find the settings!