Product: Transaction Manager
Did you know that TrueCommerce offers step-by-step guidance? Save time and check out the “Mark a Field as Mandatory” tutorial found under the question mark icon in the Foundry platform. Or, feel free to read on!
On occasion, you may need a field for a specific transaction to be marked as mandatory. This is a simple function that can be completed using the Templates feature! To do this:
- Navigate to the Trading Partner record in Transaction Manager.
- Select Preferences in the Action Bar and select Transactions.
- Select the transaction from the list containing the field that needs to be marked as mandatory.
- Click Template in the Action Bar.
- Click into the field that needs to be marked as mandatory.
- Click Make field required in the Action Bar.
Check out this guide for more information.