Product: Transaction Manager (formerly vSync)
Business System: GP Enterprise
1. In TrueCommerce Main under Export, click on Catalog.
2. In the Inquiry ID field, enter the name of the specific trading partner for which you are sending the inventory feed. NOTE: This value is entered manually. If an inventory inquiry ID was already created, you can click the magnifying glass to show the list of available inquiry IDs.
3. In Ranges, select Customer Number and click the magnifying glass to show the Customers and Prospects window.
4. Click on the customer/trading partner name in the list and then Select in the top left.
5. Click Insert and this will add the Customer Number into the right pane.
6. Next, select the range as Item Number and click the magnifying glass next to Start.
7. Click the first item in the available inventory for this customer and then click Select.
8. Click the magnifying glass next to End and select the last item in the available inventory for this customer.
9. Once the item number range is selected, click Insert to add it to the pane on the right.
10. If there is an associated site for the items, select Site ID under Ranges and insert this into the pane on the right.
11. Once all of the criteria have been added, click Inquiry below the right pane.
Note: The list of items will automatically have a checkmark in the Included column. You may deselect any items that should not be included in the inventory feed.
12. To add this inquiry for future use, click Save at the top. Then, to generate the inventory feed flat file, click Select in the top left of the Inventory Export window.
13. In the Outbox of Transaction Manager, click Import in the top toolbar to import the inventory feed.
For additional questions, contact the Microsoft Support Team.