Users can now enter an Alias to rename a Trading Partner within the Trading Partners | Settings | Options page. When configured, the Trading Partner’s display name will show as the Alias with the original partner name listed in parenthesis.
Users can now search all partner setup IDs versus having to input individual IDs using the Selected Trading Partners field. This is a Trading Partner framework setting available for activation by customer request.
NOTE: For comprehensive Release Notes, check out the Downloads section of the Account Management Portal.
Adding a Trading Partner Alias
To access the Trading Partner Alias field in Transaction Manager, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Trading Partners view from the navigation menu.
2. Click the trading partner to be edited and select Settings | Options.
3. On the Trading Partner Options page, enter the desired Alias name into the corresponding field, then click Save.
The Trading Partner list page will now show the Alias name with the original partner name in parenthesis.
On the Transactions page, a Trading Partner Name Alias column will now display, with the newly-added Alias listed.
Likewise, when selecting the Trading Partner on the Scheduler page and when creating a new Transaction from the Action drop-down on the Transactions page in Transaction Manager, the Alias name will display in the list under the Trading Partners tab in the New Transaction pop-up, with the original partner name in parenthesis.
Performing Integrated Transaction Searches
Transaction Manager provides a means for business system databases to be searched to locate specific transactions or a set of transactions based upon:
Note: The Integrated Transaction Search can be run with or without the business system open as long as the company definitions were set up previously. Generally, the searches are faster if the business system is open.
To perform an integrated transaction search:
1. Open the Transactions view from the navigation menu.
2. Click the Outbox folder in the Transactions menu.
3. Click the Import button in the action bar.
4. Select the Company Name from the list and click Import.
5. Enter the Integrated Transaction Search criteria and click Run Search in the action bar.
NOTE: For Integration specific release notes and guides, check out the Downloads section of the Account Management Portal.