Product: Transaction Manager
One of the cool features of the Item Catalog in Transaction Manager is that item information will automatically populate into the table. So, what does it mean if these new items are appearing in bold font in your Item Catalog?
This happens for two reasons:
- A new Purchase Order was received with new items that weren't previously in the Item Catalog.
- The "Always add new items to the Item Catalogs" feature is enabled. The new items will appear in bold if this feature is enabled.
How is this enabled?
- Click the Navigation Menu and select Business System under the Transaction Manager Menu options.
- Select your company from the list, and click Company Configuration in the Action Bar. Select Options.
- As in the example below, you'll see the option for "Always add new items to the Item Catalogs".